Subject: GZ 2024-0.188.604; Invitation: High-Level Conference of European Ministers responsible for Family Affairs – Vienna, 13 June 2024; reception and visit to Vienna International Centre, 12 June 2024; special tour Spanish Riding School, 13 June 2024
From: WINKLER, Ägidius <[email-masked]>
To: "SM Info"
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 07:36:10 +0200

Please find attached a letter from the Federal Minister for Women, Family,
Integration and Media, Ms Susanne Raab.

Best regards,

Ägidius Winkler

____________________________________

Bundeskanzleramt

Sektion I – Präsidium

Teamassistenz der Kabinette, des Generalsekretariats und der Sektion I

Ägidius Winkler

+43 1 531 15-202441

Mobil +43 664 6106205

Ballhausplatz 2, 1010 Wien, Österreich

[email-masked]

 <https://www.bundeskanzleramt.gv.at/> bundeskanzleramt.gv.at

 <https://www.bundeskanzleramt.gv.at/unser-europa-unsere-wahl.html>
unsereuropa2024.at